This ICON Stage 2 System # 62501 upgrades the Front Shock Absorbers to ICON 2.5" diameter Piggy-Back reservoir shocks for the ultimate in ride quality and performance.
- 50% Increase in wheel travel
- Less body-roll than stock truck
- 2” More wheel travel from ride height to front bump stops
- State-of-the-art dual-rate coil spring
- Application Specific Alignment Cams ensure proper Caster alignment
- Lifetime guarantee that coil springs will not sag!
- Clears 34" Tall Tires & 35" Tall Tires w/ Minor Trimming
- No change in towing capacity
- No drive shaft modifications needed
- 100% Bolt-on system - no drilling,cutting or welding necessary for install
- Made in the USA
- 62510 - 2.5" Lift Dual Rate Coil-Spring w/ Alignment Cam Kit
- 67700 - Front ICON 2.5 PiggyBack Reservoir Series Shocks
- 36508 - Rear ICON 2.0 Aluminum Series Mono-tube Shocks
Ford F-250 Owners - Read This!
Due to the lower rear ride height the following components will need to be added if you want a level stance.
- 194275 - 4" Rear Blocks w/ Built in Bump Stops
- 37003 - Rear U-Bolt Kit
This item ships for FREE via standard ground service to any address located in the 48 contiguous United States of America!
|Free Ground Shipping||Free 48 USA Ground Shipping!|
|Manufacturer||ICON Vehicle Dynamics|
|Vehicle Model||F250, F350|
|Model Year||2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013|
|Drive Type||4-Wheel Drive|
|Made In the USA||Yes|