RTDD1-KB Installation Procedure:
1. Remove skid plate under the front of the vehicle. Save the OEM bolts.
2. Remove factory 19mm x 7” long bolts and nuts, supporting the front differential. Save the OEM washers for step 3.
3. Install Revtek spacers RTDDS-1 between the two front differential supports and front cross-member. Fasten to cross-member using new 1/2" x 8” long bolts and nuts (making sure to reuse the factory washers).
4. Install the FRONT skid plate using OEM bolts on the front and two (2) new M8 x 35mm bolts in the rear.
5. Torque skid plate bolts to factory Toyota specs.
For more information on this or any other Revtek product please click on the "ask a question" located at the very top of this page.
|Vehicle Model||4Runner, FJ Cruiser, Tacoma, Tundra|
|Vehicle Year||Not Model Year Specific|
|Made In the USA||Yes|