Shopping Cart Contents...
ICON Vehicle Dynamics designed their 2.5" Lift Coil Springs # 62510 for use on the 2005+ Ford F250 and F350 SuperDuty trucks. Please note this spring will only work on 4x4 models. By increasing the height of the coil spring ICON is also able to increase the amount of suspension travel by approximately 2" inches. This additional travel is why the ICON coil springs work so well off-road. The included alignment cam ensures that the Caster is correct after the suspension ride height has been increased.
- Increased wheel travel
- Less body-roll than stock truck
- 2” More wheel travel from ride height to front bump stops
- State-of-the-art dual-rate coil spring
- Application Specific Alignment Cams ensure proper Caster alignment
- Lifetime guarantee that coil springs will not sag!
- Clears 34" Tall Tires & 35" Tall Tires w/ Trimming
- No change in towing capacity
- No drive shaft modifications needed
- 100% Bolt-on system - no drilling,cutting or welding necessary for install
- Made in the USA
ICON / BILSTEIN KIT CONTENTS:
- 2.5" Lift Dual Rate Coil-Spring (pair)
- Caster / Camber Alignment Cam (pair)
- Bilstein 5100 Series Front Shocks
Ford F-250 Owners - Read This!
Due to the lower rear ride height the F-250 is equipped with the following ICON components may be needed if you want a level front to back stance.
- 194275 - ICON 4" Rear Blocks w/ Built in Bump Stops
- 37003 - ICON Rear U-Bolt Kit
For SuperDuty owners that also want to improve the ride and handling even more we also offer a matched set of rear shock absorbers (not included) that are available for purchase using the selection boxes located above this item description. For more information on this or any other product please click on the "Ask A Question" link located at the very top of this page.
This item ships for FREE via standard ground service to any address located in the 48 contiguous United States of America!
|Free Shipping||Free Ground Shipping!|
|Manufacturer||ICON Vehicle Dynamics|
|Vehicle Model||F250, F350|
|Vehicle Year||2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005|
|Drive Type||4-Wheel Drive|
|Made In the USA||Yes|