Shopping Cart Contents...
With more than 20 years experience in the off-road industry, Performance Accessories continues to set the standard for truck and SUV body lifts. Performance Accessories prototypes every kit themselves to develop a product you know will fit your truck. Performance Accessories is dedicated to quality control, so nothing but the finest materials go into their kits: high grade reinforced nylon lift blocks, grade 5 zinc plated hardware, gold zinc plated brackets, and custom machined splined steering shaft extensions (when necessary)- these components along with new easy-to-follow installation instructions make up the most complete kits on market. Performance Accessories zinc plating line means the brackets they fabricate will not rust. Their state of the art CNC equipment ensures every machined part is correct and they mold their own lift blocks for absolute quality.
1. It may be necessary to drill the front two body bushing sleeves out to 1/2" for new bolt clearance.
2. Front and rear bumper brackets are included in this kit.
3. Modification to the front frame horns are required to raise front bumper using bumper brackets included.
4. Manual transmission models require part# SE3700 Shift Extension (mazda transmission only).
5. Front & Rear bumper brackets are included only to enhance appearance, bumpers cannot be used for towing.
6. Gap Guards #6741 are available and sold separately for this application.
If you have any additional questions on this or any other Performance Accessories product, please click on the "ask a question" link located at the very top of this page.
|Vehicle Model||Explorer Sport Trac|
|Vehicle Year||2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001|
|UPC||Does Not Apply|
|Made In the USA||No|